top of page

Grupo

Público·20 miembros

What My Heart Wants To Say: Gareth Gates' First Album - Tracklist and Lyrics

Gareth Gates-What My Heart Wants To Say Full Album Zip

If you are a fan of Gareth Gates, you might be interested in downloading his debut album What My Heart Wants To Say in a zip file format. This album was released in 2002 and features 16 songs, including his cover of Unchained Melody and his original hit Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake). In this article, we will tell you more about this album and how you can download it for free.

Gareth Gates-What My Heart Wants To Say Full Album Zip

What My Heart Wants To Say: The Album

What My Heart Wants To Say is the first album by Gareth Gates, the runner-up of the first series of Pop Idol in the UK. The album was produced by Simon Cowell and released by 19 Recordings and S Records. It debuted at number two on the UK Albums Chart and sold over 600,000 copies in the UK, earning a double platinum certification. It also charted in several other countries, such as Australia, Germany, Ireland, and South Africa.

The album showcases Gareth Gates' vocal range and versatility, as he sings different genres of music, such as pop, rock, soul, and swing. Some of the songs are covers of classic hits, such as Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Downtown by Petula Clark, and Walk On By by Dionne Warwick. Other songs are original compositions written by Gareth Gates or other songwriters, such as What My Heart Wants To Say, Good Thing, and That's When You Know.

The album received mixed reviews from critics, who praised Gareth Gates' voice but criticized the lack of originality and personality in some of the songs. However, the album was a commercial success and established Gareth Gates as one of the most popular singers in the UK at that time.

How to Download What My Heart Wants To Say Full Album Zip

If you want to download What My Heart Wants To Say full album zip file for free, you have several options. One of them is to use Spotify, a streaming service that allows you to listen to millions of songs online or offline. You can sign up for free and get access to unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. You can also upgrade to Spotify Premium for a monthly fee and enjoy ad-free listening, offline mode, better sound quality, and more benefits.

To download What My Heart Wants To Say full album zip file from Spotify, you need to follow these steps:

• Create an account on Spotify or log in with your existing one.

• Search for What My Heart Wants To Say by Gareth Gates on Spotify.

• Select the album and click on the three dots icon on the top right corner.

• Select Download from the menu that appears.

• Wait for the download to complete. You can check the progress on the bottom left corner.

• Once the download is done, you can find the album zip file in your Spotify folder on your device.

Another option is to use Discogs, a website that sells music records and CDs online. You can find rare and collectible items on Discogs, as well as new releases and digital downloads. You can also browse through different genres, artists, labels, and formats on Discogs.

To download What My Heart Wants To Say full album zip file from Discogs, you need to follow these steps:

• Create an account on Discogs or log in with your existing one.

• Search for What My Heart Wants To Say by Gareth Gates on Discogs.

• Select the CD version of the album that you want to buy.

• Add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.

• Select your payment method and confirm your order.

• Wait for the seller to ship your order. You can track your order status on Discogs.

• Once you receive your order, you can unzip the CD file on your computer or device.

We hope this article has helped you learn more about Gareth Gates-What My Heart Wants To Say Full Album Zip. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading!

What My Heart Wants To Say: The Songs

Now that you know how to download What My Heart Wants To Say full album zip file, you might want to know more about the songs on the album. Here are some of the highlights and facts about the songs:

• Unchained Melody is a cover of the famous song by The Righteous Brothers, which was also featured in the movie Ghost. Gareth Gates performed this song on Pop Idol and received a standing ovation from the judges and the audience. It became his first single and reached number one on the UK Singles Chart, selling over 1.3 million copies.

• Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake) is an original song written by Jörgen Elofsson, Per Magnusson, and David Kreuger. It is a pop ballad about regretting cheating on a partner. It became his second single and also reached number one on the UK Singles Chart, selling over 550,000 copies.

• Sentimental is an original song written by Gareth Gates, Andy Watkins, and Paul Wilson. It is a soulful song about being in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way. It was released as a double A-side single with Suspicious Minds and reached number two on the UK Singles Chart.

• Suspicious Minds is a cover of the song by Elvis Presley, which was also his last number one hit in the US. Gareth Gates performed this song on Pop Idol and impressed the judges with his rock style. It was released as a double A-side single with Sentimental and reached number two on the UK Singles Chart.

• Downtown is a cover of the song by Petula Clark, which was also a number one hit in the UK and the US in 1964. Gareth Gates performed this song on Pop Idol and showed his swing style. It was released as a single in some countries, such as Australia and New Zealand, and reached the top ten.

• What My Heart Wants To Say is an original song written by Steve Mac and Wayne Hector. It is a pop ballad about expressing one's true feelings to someone. It became his third single and reached number five on the UK Singles Chart.

• Good Thing is an original song written by Gareth Gates, Andy Watkins, and Paul Wilson. It is an upbeat song about being happy with someone. It was released as a single in some countries, such as Germany and Japan, and reached the top 40.

• Too Serious Too Soon is an original song written by Jörgen Elofsson, Per Magnusson, and David Kreuger. It is a pop song about wanting to slow down a relationship that is moving too fast.

• It Ain't Obvious is an original song written by Gareth Gates, Andy Watkins, and Paul Wilson. It is a funky song about being confused by mixed signals from someone.

• With You All The Time is an original song written by Steve Mac and Wayne Hector. It is a romantic ballad about being loyal to someone.

• (I've Got No) Self Control is an original song written by Gareth Gates, Andy Watkins, and Paul Wilson. It is a rock song about being unable to resist temptation.

• Tell Me One More Time is an original song written by Jörgen Elofsson, Per Magnusson, and David Kreuger. It is a pop song about wanting to hear someone say they love you.

• Alive is an original song written by Steve Mac and Wayne Hector. It is an uplifting song about feeling alive with someone.

• One And Ever Love is an original song written by Steve Mac and Wayne Hector. It is a pop ballad about finding your soulmate.

• Walk On By is a cover of the song by Dionne Warwick, which was also a hit for several other artists, such as Isaac Hayes and The Stranglers. Gareth Gates performed this song on Pop Idol and showed his soul style.

• That's When You Know is an original song written by Steve Mac and Wayne Hector. It is a pop ballad about knowing when you are in love.

We hope you enjoy listening to Gareth Gates-What My Heart Wants To Say Full Album Zip. If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading!

What My Heart Wants To Say: The Video

Besides downloading What My Heart Wants To Say full album zip file, you might also want to watch the video of the title track. The video was directed by Nigel Dick and features Gareth Gates singing in various locations, such as a beach, a forest, a bridge, and a rooftop. The video also shows clips of Gareth Gates with his love interest, played by actress Jodi Albert.

The video was released in October 2002 and reached number one on the UK TV Airplay Chart. It also received positive reviews from critics, who praised Gareth Gates' performance and the scenic visuals. The video was nominated for Best British Video at the 2003 Brit Awards, but lost to Coldplay's The Scientist.

You can watch the video of What My Heart Wants To Say on YouTube, where it has over 4 million views. You can also find other videos by Gareth Gates on his official YouTube channel, such as Unchained Melody, Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake), and Spirit In The Sky.

What My Heart Wants To Say: The Conclusion

In conclusion, What My Heart Wants To Say is a great album by Gareth Gates that showcases his talent and charisma. It is a mix of covers and originals that span different genres and moods. It is also a successful album that sold millions of copies and received several awards and nominations.

If you want to download What My Heart Wants To Say full album zip file for free, you can use Spotify or Discogs as we explained above. You can also watch the video of What My Heart Wants To Say on YouTube and enjoy Gareth Gates' voice and style.

We hope you have enjoyed this article about Gareth Gates-What My Heart Wants To Say Full Album Zip. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading!

In conclusion, What My Heart Wants To Say is a great album by Gareth Gates that showcases his talent and charisma. It is a mix of covers and originals that span different genres and moods. It is also a successful album that sold millions of copies and received several awards and nominations.

If you want to download What My Heart Wants To Say full album zip file for free, you can use Spotify or Discogs as we explained above. You can also watch the video of What My Heart Wants To Say on YouTube and enjoy Gareth Gates' voice and style.

We hope you have enjoyed this article about Gareth Gates-What My Heart Wants To Say Full Album Zip. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading! 4e3182286b

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otros miembros, ...
Página del grupo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page